US

US

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fear part Deux and Firsts

Wow.  What a regular old boring day around here.  We went to Target in the am to purchase school supplies for Erin and got everything on the list for $55.  Granted I was not really looking for any cool deals and did not have any coupons since I had all three buggers with me, so one could probably get them for less.

We came home and cooked and cleaned all day.  Well, I cooked and cleaned while Eoin took a shower and a bath and Erin practiced singing to her new Taylor Swift songs on my ipod.

Firsts:
1.  I purchased $12.50 worth of Taylor Swift songs for Erin on itunes.
2. Eoin peed in the bathroom.  Notice, I said in the bathroom not the toilet.  Progress is progress.
3.  Here's the biggie!  At the pool tonite, Erin and Eoin started swimming UNDER water.  Erin has been doggie paddling up a storm this summer, but has not ventured much under the water for swimming, UNTIL....Eoin just started swimming under the lane rope to the big section of the pool!!!  He is a maniac!  At one point he actually DOVE into the water, a real dive.  Unbelievable, since he has had no real interest in swimming until now.  Erin went under the rope once and all of the sudden is swimming under water with a breast stylish stroke, pushing off the wall like a rocket under water, and "swimming like mommy", freestyle with her head out of the water.
Truly, this all JUST happened.  I did not even go to the pool with them and Jerry had to call me to come up and see. 

Everything in due time.

Oh and Bridgie...

4. She got to taste her first lollipop in the stroller since Mommy did not bring her suit!




So now I have a new fear of the water.  Erin and Eoin being overconfident in and around water!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! You have amazing children, amazing Mom (and Dad)! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.