US

US

Friday, April 1, 2011

When you're a Jet...

Yesterday was an indoor, play with your toys, fight with your brother and sister, sit on the naughty step, get creative kind of day.  I HAD to get control of the laundry yesterday.  I am talking over 10 loads (small ones mind you).  Have no idea how it happened.  So, my kids learned the meaning of bored and they rose to the challenge.


Bridgie became adventurous and put two hands up on the only step in our house!!! She paid for it with a big bonk on the forehead, but progress is progress.



Erin got creative with the blocks and made a castle for Jasmine, complete with swimming pool.




Eoin set up West Side Story, the Cars versus the Dinos.

"When you're a Jet,
You're a Jet all the way
From your first cigarette
To your last dyin' day.

When you're a Jet,
If the spit hits the fan,
You got brothers around,
You're a family man!

You're never alone,
You're never disconnected!
You're home with your own:
When company's expected,
You're well protected!"

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I love it!!! I should have come over and just watched.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.