US

US

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Head of the Class

Every ending is a new Beginning.

Erin is finished with Pre-School and headed to the big "K". And I don't mean Kansas or Kentucky or Kakalaka.  Kindergarten.  Where normal family life ends and State mandated scheduling begins. (more on that later).  But for now here is a glimpse of the special friends Erin made in Pre-K.  Both little ladies have the same July birthday and are thus a quasi year younger than Erin.




 For those of you who don't know, Erin picked Creative Gardens for herself.  We had such a time with her first Pre-K experience that I let her visit three schools and pick the one she wanted to attend.  I believe there was guidance from above in her choosing, as Mrs. Kathy was a wonderful teacher with a perfect balance of firmness, confidence, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.