Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.
~Grandma Moses
Life has been slow and steady through the month of November.
Nothing 'exciting' or 'major' to report. Just Normal. Wait, did I say Normal, because we are definitely not that.
Here are some pictures from November about our 'Normal' events.
Fun at Quiet Waters Park after freezing pictures with our wonderful friend and photographer, Megan Evans. Check her out on the link below:
Because, Life is Sweet.
'Balance, balance, balance, beam. I am balance, balancing.
Walking in a Straight line.
Gettin' better every time.
I might trip and I might fall but that's okay
cause after all I can get back up when I hear the call of my
balance, balance, beam.'
Laurie Berkner
Gigi and Pee Paw paid a visit on the way home from their Florida 'Vacation'
Not sure who likes who more.
Experimenting in the kitchen. Cauliflower Crust Pizza.
2 eggs, 2 C Cauliflower, steamed, 2 C Cheese
Sauce with Kale, mushrooms, and cheese.
Bridgie LOVED it. Jerry said "Tastes like dirt. You know like Beets. I love Beets. so...."
I liked it but you have to eat it with a fork and I think I will halve the recipe next time for a thinner crust.
May add spinach to the crust or maybe even kale.
Erin had pajama day at school. Even Mrs. S wore slippers!
Bridgie continues to amaze us and light up the world. And Bite.
Erin lost her first tooth and the tooth fairy brought a silver dollar, a hello kitty notebook, and a plastic wand.
We had a day off from school so two of our favorite friends came over for a playdate.
Bridgie started eating raw carrots. Or something like that.
Nora cut her hair and then got her first professional style. Isn't she too stinkin cute?
All those beautiful brussels and you choose hershey kisses!?
Thanksgiving with all the Kelly's.
We had the best mashed potatoes EVER!
The nana's even did the dishes!
Santa Claus came to Town in Crofton and on TV. We cuddled up for the show....
And Bridgie bit Erin...
Eoin continues his obsession with Cars and dinosaurs, while watching TV.
It looks like you had a pretty busy and fun Nov - great pictures! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog!
ReplyDelete