US

US

Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Little Something....

May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun.
And find your shoulder to light on.
To bring you luck, happiness and riches.
Today, tomorrow and beyond.


Some fun videos of the kids that reminded me of a special Man this morning.

Uncle Ken McCoy

Gone from us too soon

But what lasting and amazing memories I have

Such fun, laughter, and spirit all around

Giving, caring, and genuine

So, Here's to Kenny


Happy One Year, cousin Yolanda!  Here's how we enjoyed your video and song!!


Take Two!


His spirit lives on.  I think they've got it without any lessons!


This one is the longest therefore the most blurry :(



And in the words of Uncle Ken, It's time for me to:

"Get along home, Cindy, Cindy, Get along home I say"





3 comments:

  1. Very cool, Cindy!! TAra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin reminds me SO much of Angie singing at that age!! All are adorable. XOXO Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first video is so cute! Being silly is so much fun! I'm so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.