Part of the Mound
that we are dealing with around here is this.
Eoin has been making a gasping noise on and off for about 2 1/2 maybe even 3 years.
Well it has come to a head of 24/7
Our doctor believes it to be a tic disorder
which many children get and that go away on their own.
I hope that this may be true but am not sure it is not something else.
I feel compelled to push forth to rule out some random medical issue.
Upon examination his 02 levels are perfect as well as his lungs.
I am sharing this in hopes that someone will go
Hey, yeah, that is a tic, my son/daughter/cousin's uncle, does that.
Despite the annoyingness of it, it worries me a lot, so when he is doing this 24/7 I am worrying and feeling guilty that I am not finding an answer for him.
Not the best quality sound but please give a look and listen and let me know what you think.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.