US

US

Monday, March 21, 2011

Down Syndrome Awareness Day

So what does one do on Down Syndrome Awareness Day?  Play, love, and share the joy.  Bridgid Kelly Bryl, 14 months today, is pure joy.  I wish everyone could share in the joy that is Bridgie on a daily basis.  I want to share with you this face of pure joy.


The face that loves soft, cuddly toys....


     
The face that LOVES her big sister...

 



The face of the only one of the three Bryl children who could hold her own bottle....


The face of a princess who loves to play...





This little angel is Bridgie, one face of Down Syndrome. 

6 comments:

  1. She is so sweet! Love the pix Cindy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, they capture Bridgie to a T! Love that girl. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. I see some resemblance to the boys. She is such a sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do too, at random times in all the kids. Bridgie is the sweetest, most loving person I have ever met. I am one lucky Mommy! Now, if only I can get Eoin to stop barking at the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. She is getting so big. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.