In this life of mine, there are very few "things" that make me happy.
Here is one example of "things" that make me happy...
Pumpkin Spice coffee, Yum...
What makes the pumpkin spice coffee so wonderful is the taste combined with Coffee mate Italian Sweet Cream, my mother's favorite mug which I inadvertently stole (she left it or I borrowed it and I never returned it!), and the fact that my wonderful sister-in-law, Jenny Bryl found this coffee for me! It is a limited edition sold in the fall and she found it for me! Yay, Jenny!
So, it truly is about the little "things" like your favorite coffee, a pair of jeans that fit just right, and Hershey's chocolate. Without the little "things" we would not have the big relationships, memorable conversations, and fun adventures in life.
We got one of those coffee makers about a month ago. Love <3 I'm sure it is going to come in reallly handy in a few months :)
ReplyDelete