Okay, it's not really for the Badonkadonk, well maybe just to help keep it under control a little bit. I don't train to be better than you, to beat anyone, or for the free beer at the end. I train and race to beat her. Cindy Lou. That little girl, that competitive runner, the best friend. I need to catch her and I want to beat her. I need to catch her and show her all the errors of her ways and how far she has come. Mentally, I am far superior, physically she is my challenge, my motivation.
I had a glimpse of Cindy Lou last nite. I could feel her in my bones. She lifted my spirit and challenged me to push harder. She was in my garage with me, in front of the treadmill, driving hard, pushing ahead. And I could SEE her!
It's been a long time but there was no doubt. It was her and I could SEE her. That means I can catch her. Not today, not tomorrow, but soon. I wonder if she knows I am coming?
you can do it!! :)
ReplyDelete