Years ago, before kids even, Jerry and I signed up for the 2004 Marine Corps. Right after we got married. Like less than a month after we got married. Who's brilliant idea was that? While on a 16 mile training run that got cut short because it is too darn creepy to run the B&A trail in the dark, I remember singing the hymn 'This little light of mine' in my head and later chanting 'thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path'. These are two scriptures that come to my mind frequently.
Recently, I happened upon this in the kitchen....
Is she admiring her reflection in the fridge? :) Love that! Ben's favorite way to make mischief is to pull out all the TV cords and remotes and game controllers.
ReplyDeleteYES!! That is EXACTLY what she is doing. She talks to the little girl in the fridge too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog. Such a little cutie you have there! :-)
ReplyDelete